Study in UK
Deadline: 31st July, 2018
An inspirational teacher and mentor, Don Barry will be especially remembered for the key role he played in developing international student recruitment at Cardiff University.
Don had a long association with Cardiff University, spanning nearly 50 years until his retirement in 2012.
In recognition of his achievements, we are very happy to announce a scholarship in his memory.
There is one scholarship of £10,000
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
- be an international student
- pay your deposit by the stated deadline
- accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
- The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is available for full-time and Cardiff
campus based programmes only.
- You must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes (this information is
contained in your offer letter).
- Applicants who are in receipt of any other scholarship, bursary, funding or discount will not be
eligible for this Scholarship
How to apply
- Submit your completed application by midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31 July 2018
- email email@example.com for full terms and conditions.