Study in UK
Deadline: 31st July, 2018
Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September 2018. Our Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America.
Field(s) of study
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
Minimum entry requirement
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
- This scholarship is only available to students domiciled within the eligible areas (the continent of Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, United States of America).
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship, he or she will only receive the higher value scholarship.
- Applicants must have no outstanding debt to the university prior to receiving the award.
To apply, please complete the scholarship application web form.
The maximum 500 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School programme would benefit you in the future