Study in USA
Deadline: 30th May, 2018
This scholarship honors adult learners interested in making a difference in their life and in the lives of others around them with a $10,000† award to apply to one of our Master’s programs. This scholarship is open to both U.S. and non-U.S. residents. Scholarship funds will be applied to a student’s bill over 5 terms beginning in the student’s first term after being awarded the scholarship beginning no sooner than the August term start until the full amount has been awarded. If a student has a previous merit-based Walden scholarship that was received after January 1, 2018, dispersements from the previous scholarship will end simultaneously to funds from a higher value merit-based scholarship being applied.
Recipients of the Master’s Degree Scholarship must:
- Be a new student enrolling in a Walden University program and start between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
- Have not received another merit-based Walden scholarship before January 1, 2018.
- See Scholarship Funding details below for information regarding any merit-based Walden scholarship received after January 1, 2018.
- Not be employed by Laureate Education Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into the eligible program.
- Affirm that they are willing and able to participate in all publicity efforts promoting Walden University and its programs.
- Call an enrollment advisor at 855-979-6580.
- Write an essay of no more than 1,000 words describing how you contributed to advancing positive social change in one or more of the following areas:
- Influencing the lives of others
- Mentoring a colleague
- Making a positive impact in your community
- Submit a current copy of their résumé or CV.
- Complete the electronic scholarship application and attach your essay and résumé.
All required information must be provided in order for a nomination to be considered. Applicants may be contacted by phone to confirm the authenticity of information submitted.