Study in London
Deadline: 18th May, 2018
University of London is inviting applications from permanent residents in Nigeria and Kenya. Five 40% scholarships are available for the July 2018 intake of the Global MBA:
- 3 for permanent residents of Nigeria.
- 2 for permanent residents of Kenya.
Duties of a scholarship holder:
As a scholarship holder, you are required to write a short report each year outlining the impact of your study and research. We may wish to use the report in website features or promotional activities (and will seek your permission beforehand). You must also follow the standards expected of University of London students. We reserve the right to withdraw your scholarship if you do not comply with these terms.
The University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules and a Strategic Project.
Anyone that has permanent residence in Nigeria or Kenya.
In addition to permanent residence in these countries, you must also:
- Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
Current University of London students are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply
Step 1: Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
Step 2: Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
- You will need to apply for this scholarship – you are not entered automatically.
- All applications are reviewed against the award criteria.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome in a timely manner.
- Individual feedback on scholarship applications is not provided.
- All decisions are final and it is not possible to appeal.
If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome of your scholarship application before completing registration.