The Canada Border Services Agency is recruiting trainee development officers who will work together on the front line to protect Canada’s safety, security, and prosperity. Canada Border Services Agency officers welcome visitors, new immigrants. The agency also support and nurture students early on with hopes of them returning every year and being retained as permanent employees.
Applicants are responsible for meeting all of these requirements on their own time and expense. Applicants will be required to submit original documents at any time during the selection that they met these requirements.
1. A secondary school education.
2. Successful completion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) and pass the tests. Please visit the Canadian Firearms Program website for further information.
3.Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that allows the holder to drive a motor vehicle in Canada.
- Employees must:
- Operate a government vehicle.
- Travel as requested (in Canada, Continental USA and/or International).
- Undergo a medical examination for isolated posts.
- Obtain and maintain a Transportation Security Clearance as required.
- Accept an assigned posting anywhere in Canada.
- Possess and maintain a valid Standard First Aid Certificate from a qualified provider approved by any province or territory in Canada, and as defined in Part XVI of the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
How to apply
Applicants must first create a profile in the system after making sure that they met basic requirements, this should take about 10 minutes only. In the application, you must give a clear demonstration on how you meet all the basic requirements as failure to do so will prevent individuals from moving forward with the assessments and the selection process.
Candidates who meet all of the basic requirements may be invited to write the required standardized tests and may be put in a partially assessed pool valid for 18 months. website. Get other similar job opportunity In Canada through links on this site.
You can also apply for Immigration visa through the links on this site, we advice that you apply as many times as possible to as to stand a chance to be selected anytime is the nearest future. Never give up on your dreams of coming to Canada. Visit this site regularly for latest update on foreign visa application, all applications are free of charge.